If at any point while doing your science fair project you need help, everything that will you need is located here.
How do you select a problem?
Conducting Your Experiment
- Take detailed notes. Record observations, write down any problems, and write down all data.
- Take pictures or videos.
- Be exact and precise while measure and recording.
- Stay organized!
How do you write your final paper?
- Download the checklist on what to include for each section of the paper and how each section should look.
- Writing Your Paper
How do you cite your sources?
- At CHS we use MLA formatting for all of our citations.
- In your science fair folder you were given guidelines and examples on how do cite using this format. You may also want to visit EasyBib if you need any extra help.
How should your display look?
- Your board is the very last part of this project you need to complete.
- When everything else is done, take your paper and divide it up and glue it to your board.
- Also include pictures, graphs, and charts.
- You might want to add a design to the background to make people stop and read your board. DO NOT carried away while doing this. We want people to stop and look, not shake their heads.